Tuesday, September 22, 2009

And she slings!

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh! The sling is operational!


I COOKED FOOD AND HE SLEPT THE WHOLE TIME!!

He slept for the longest period out of today AND yesterday; in fact, he's still asleep now. Isaac loves the sling!

I'm so very relieved. I was beginning to think there was no hope, but all seems well with the womb etc so I'm slinging it up from now on. Viva la Hug-a-bub :-D

Went to get him weighed again today & he's not back up to birth weight by 20 grams. A measly 20g I tell you. The midwife (crazy lady from Zimbabwe that I saw prenatally) says this is fine because breastfed babies gain weight more slowly than formula fed ones. So, all is well with family Turner. Now we listen to his birth chart reading :-)


2 comments:

  1. Nice that you have a nice midwife, makes it much easier. Glad all went well and that you all seem to be doing fine. LOL Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi

    congratulations on finally becoming a mum! i'm glad to see you all nicely settled into your new role.

    hope to catch up with you soon.

    luv

    vee

    ReplyDelete

We love to know who visits us online, take a minute to say hi!