Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Art of Crochet squares 33 - 40

Square 33.
Using dc (US) the pattern makes a V stitch. All fairly uninsipring, but more interesting than others.














Square 34.
It took me aaaaaaaaaaaaages to fingure out that I had to turn this square on its side to make it look like the magazine picture. D'oh! I quite like how this looks like knitted rib. I don't like how it's sideways though.












Square 35. 
A pretty funky mother granny.















Square 36.
Second checkerboard square. No brainer.















Square 37.
Second target granny. I like the double blue. I think some of the holes are a bit big, but I'm sure it'll even out when sewed together with other squares. *fingers crossed*












Square 38.
I've totally made this wrong. I can SEE the bottom row isn't right. Gah. T.B.F. (To Be Frogged).














Square 39.
Third coloured bobble square. I like how this one feels less girlie because there isn't any PINK! Looks a little small though.













Square 40.
Second attempt at the mock cable square. Less harrowing this time around as already sussed pattern. It's actually quite easy when you get the hang of it, but I had to consciously work what I thought was an extra stitch on the return dc (US) row to ensure always having 26 st.












A.O.C. posts will be more evenly spaced from now on as I'm all caught up :-D Hurrah! I might actually finish Isaac's sweater while it'll still fit him...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to know who visits us online, take a minute to say hi!